The annual membership period begins October 1 and runs through September 30 of the following year. Why join?
- Voting rights for issues such as land use, neighborhood development, expenditures and more.
- To support the DRCA and the many ways the organization benefits those living in the neighborhood.
- Because it’s only $25! (+ $1 for online processing)
Also, see Bill Hendrickson’s post on the value of the Del Ray Citizens Association.
You can join online through our Wild Apricot membership site.
Join Via PayPal
Paying directly through PayPal is also an option. Note: a PayPal account is NOT required to use a credit card. Simply click the ‘Don’t Have a PayPal Account’ option to use a standard credit card.
Click to join for REGULAR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP – $25
Membership for any resident or residential property owner with a legal address within the geographic boundaries of the DRCA (between Russell Rd & Route 1, and between Braddock Rd & Glebe Rd).
Click to join for ASSOCIATE (NON-RESIDENT) MEMBERSHIP – $25
Membership for any household or business with a legal address outside of the geographic boundaries of the DRCA. Associates may not vote or hold office, but will receive the newsletter, access to the website, and may participate in all meetings and discussions.
Click to join for SENIOR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP – $20
Membership for any valid household with a member over the age of 62.
Join in Person
Payment can also be made via:
- Check (mail to: DRCA, P.O. Box 2233, Alexandria, VA 22301)
- In person during the monthly membership meetings